Fact-Checking the "PRT Boondoggle" Blog
A project of the PRT NewsCenter

Saturday, March 24, 2007

How can it be phony if phones aren't mentioned?

This post by the Minnesota anti-PRT propagandist would be good investigative journalism--if you couldn't simply just click on my Blogger icon and get the same information he's trumpeting as though he'd just discovered Waldo. Unlike Nedken and his Luddington sockpuppet, my Mr_Grant handle is just a name, one I've used for many purposes for over a decade. I don't use it to hide my real identity.

Labridor just calls my experimental Franken blog "phony" without doing anything a real TC Daily Planet editor would do, such as discussing the actual content (won't--or can't). And he doesn't tell his readers to visit Wiseline Institute NW Presents Mr_Blog's Left Turn, my main blog of liberal satirical comment. That would merely put the lie to his claims that only Resmuglicans are PRT supporters.

God what a jo e he is. For him, "good investigative journalism" is like that practiced by the Jeff Goldblum character in "The Big Chill."



gPRT
"Face it, the outdoors is just one giant Ken Avidor."

No comments: