Fact-Checking the "PRT Boondoggle" Blog
A project of the PRT NewsCenter

Friday, May 30, 2008

The CPRT also can't say where Osama is (transcript)

Transcript of video

Caption - "CPRT at the Living Green Expo; St. Paul, Minnesota 2008"

Interviewer: In the lawsuit, when Taxi 2000 sued, uh, J. Edward Anderson? Uh, J. Edward Anderson said that he didn't have any patents.

Margaret Beegle: I don't know. I don't know; I know that there were patents at one point, they might have run out.

Interviewer: Do you know why Taxi 2000 sued J. Edward Anderson?

Margaret Beegle: Not really, no.

Interviewer: Did that concern you at the time? That Taxi 2000 sued J. Edward Anderson?

Margaret Beegle: Yeah. Of course.

Interviewer: Is that why he started a new company?

Margaret Beegle: [pauses] Well, I think he started that before all of that.

Interviewer: Oh, and then-

Margaret Beegle: [inaudible]

Interviewer: -and then they sued him.

Margaret Beegle: I think so.

Interviewer: Are you a patent attorney or intellectual property lawyer?

Margaret Beegle: No.

Interviewer: You're not?

Margaret Beegle: No.

Interviewer: No corporate law experience of any kind?

Margaret Beegle: Nope. Sorry.

Interviewer: [pauses] Neither do I. One last question: Where is Osama Bin Laden?

Margaret Beegle: I don't know.

Interviewer: You don't know? Or you won't say?

Margaret Beegle: I don't know; I know that he was in Pakistan at one point, he might have gone somewhere else.

Interviewer: OK. Thank you, that's all I wanted to know.

Margaret Beegle: Wait -- is that a weasel with a camera on its head?

Interviewer: I said, that's all I wanted to know.

Margaret Beegle: What's its name?

Interviewer: Cut.


Transcription: gPRT



We can't wait for the proof that could come in the form of the mushroom-shaped head of Ken Avidor

No comments: